IMPORTANT: THIS IS VERSION 1 (LEGACY). PRO VERSION (2.0) FOR THIS AIRPORT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED YET.
ATC4Real is the most realistic ATC Simulator for Android. It gathers real airplanes flights timetables so you could control only real aircrafts in your radar screen. No fictional flights were added.
You will be able to simulate an ATC officer shift in San Francisco International Airport KSFO. The scenery was based in real data navigation so you could practice real STARs and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
- Atc4real simulates approach and departure control plus take off and landing runways assignment in KSFO airspace.
- Real flight data gathered from real timetables (Not in realtime).
- Timetables are updated often.
- All controls are reachable through your touch so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions.
- Separated strips for Arrivals and departures.
- Toggle radar screen elements visibility.
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes and vors are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for KSFO airport.
- Real weather updated every 10 minutes (Requires internet connection).
- Satellite image as background optional.
- There is no pause button just as in real life.
- Zoom feature so you can do precise vectors.
- Ranking system
So start controlling now, play ATC4Real San Francisco HD and have a lot of fun!
Visit www.atc4real.com and check out all our airports.
- We suggest you to install our free versions first to check your mobile device compatibility.
- Adobe Air is required (Free download). You could be prompt to install it when starting.
- This application has been designed for best viewing in HD tablets. Resolution 1024x768. Smaller resolution version is coming soon.
Developed by Bajasim
Keywords: KSFO, airplane games, aircrafts, atc, control tower, radar, flights, atc simulator, tracon, live atc,
- Timetable updated from 2013-MAY
- Exit gate altitude depicted in Quick Instructions
- Detailed STARs and SIDs
- Air version 3.4
- Airport information link added
- Never sleep mode
- Random metar loaded when offline
- Improved arrival init position
- Auto orientation screen added
- Focus on user name text field removed
- TAF loaded instead of metar fixed
- Correct init fix inbound asian airports