The world's most trusted home security and video surveillance App, AtHome Camera turns more than 10 million devices into a video monitoring system, acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras, elder care etc. All platforms are supported, including Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone, Android tablet and Smart TV. Used together with AtHome Video Streamer, you are able to keep an eye on your home when you are outside, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident!
This free app supports full of professional functions, like schedule recording, alarm recording, email and push notification, remote capture, two-way talk, video preview, split-screen viewing, video capture, cloud storage of alarm video etc. Video streaming with powerful encryption and P2P transfer technology makes it more secure! AtHome is the best choice for your home video surveillance.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms: support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
9.Cloud Storage: never need to worry about losing the video recordings!
10.Split-screen viewing: for users adding multiple streamers, more convenient to watch without repeated switch!
******** Three Steps to Set Up *********
Prepare 2 devices (computer or smartphone) before you get start.
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: https://twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
Email: [email protected]
1. Fix the problem that some device can not receive the push notification.
2.Optimize the purchase page, add the purchase option of quarterly and semiannually.
3.Support the cloud service transfer to another device.
4.Fix the problem the cloud video can not be played when the streamer is offline.
5.Fix the crash bug when the cloud video finishes playing.
6.Add google InApp Billing.