AtHome Video Streamer is a remote video surveillance app that turns your Android device into an IP camera in seconds. Used together with the AtHome Camera app, you can easily and remotely control your camera on your phone from anywhere, and be alerted with surveillance notification in the case of an incident. AtHome is your best choice for video surveillance.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the streaming servers are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms:support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also refferred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select ""Add by CID"" or ""By QR Code"" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: https://twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
Email: [email protected]
1. Fix a bug that CID cannot be obtained for the first time in certain cases;
2. Improve the performance to connect to the server;
3. Fix a bug of wrong time of recorded video;
4. Fix a bug when save the time intervals and sensitivity levels;
5. Fix the video recording length when motion is triggered;
6. Fix the bug of crash when launching on Android 5.0(Lollipop);