aTides is a completely off-line worldwide tide prediction application using NOAA/XTide harmonic data files.
It is based on code from uTides which in turn is based on xTides. If you are familiar with how xTides works you will be familiar with aTides. aTides however only contains a subset of features from xTides.
What this essentially this means is that I have no control over data files so please try the free version first to see if the areas you want are included before buying this app.
Users in Canada should choose the 'Non-Free' region. The Non-Free region also contains some ports for the UK, Germany and Holland that may not be in the Europe region.
- improved options for displaying DST
- chart now shows full time / tide grid
- tap-and-hold helper line on chart now allows dragging and shows tide level
- well overdue face-lift edition, improvements to UI and Android 5 support
- fix for tide info screen missing tide information
- fix order of low / hi tides on tide info screen
Note: data may be out of date & not all ports are available, please do not ask for more ports unless you can provide the harmonics file.