Introducing the NEW Atkins Carb Tracker:
Losing weight and counting carbs on the go just got easier!
Every dieter wants to kick-start a weight loss program, reach a goal, and never have to
diet again. Atkins has just made it easier with their new, FREE mobile app that is fully
integrated with all the online tools available on Atkins.com!
THESE FREE TOOLS ARE INCLUDED:
• SEARCH NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION on grocery items, restaurant meals,
and Atkins friendly recipes and products. Search by keyword for any of these
items or simply scan in the UPC code.
• A BARCODE SCANNER to track food items you’re consuming, or to look up
nutrition information at the grocery store.
• DAILY MEAL PLANS that allow you to follow an optional recommended daily
meal plan, or to create your own custom low-carb meal plan for each day, based
on your Atkins Phase.
• PROGRESS TRACKER to track net carbs consumed daily, your weight loss to
date and the proximity to your goal weight. You can also analyze your results
and dig into your daily intake with consumption pie charts and weekly or monthly
• PHASE OVERVIEW AND ACCEPTABLE FOOD LISTS will help you discover
all the delicious foods acceptable in each Phase.
• A DINING OUT GUIDE to find meals at local restaurants that will fit in your daily
carb range. You can also search for restaurants based on meal type, name and
• OVER 1,600 RECIPES, making it easy to find and fix low-carb meals.
About Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. is a leader in the $2.4 billion weight control nutrition category,
and offers a powerful lifetime approach to weight loss and management. The Atkins Diet
focuses on a healthy diet with reduced levels of refined carbohydrates and added sugars
and encourages the consumption of protein, fiber, fruits, vegetables and good fats.
Backed by research and consumer success stories, this approach allows the body to
burn more fat and work more efficiently while helping individuals feel less hungry, more
satisfied and more energetic.
GET STARTED TODAY!
NEW in the Atkins Carb Tracker: now even more variety to help you meet your weight-loss goals!
- Atkins 20, for users who want more structure, and have more weight to lose
- Atkins 40, for users who want more flexibility in their food choices