Designed and Developed by
SSIT Pvt. Ltd.,Nagpur
What is ATMT?
ATMT is a complete anti-theft application, the best protection you can get to recover your misplaced, lost or stolen Android device. It's not just a "find my phone" app or a phone tracker, ATMT has many unique features that make it the perfect app to locate your phone or tablet, identify the thief and get back your device.
Install ATMT app from playstore by paying one year premium, then you can buy a license for your account from within the app or from the web dashboard for one year.
It has three ways to protect your device. These are the "3 heads" of ATMT app:
- Remote control through the website https://www.ATMThub.com
- Remote control via SMS (text messages) from another phone
- Thief image and new sim number.
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your lost or stolen device, like:
- Locate and track it.
- Take pictures to identify the thief.
- Get the location history, to see where the device has been in the past.
- Protect your personal data
- Hide ATMT from the app drawer, so the app will be stealthy and a thief will not see the icon.
- You will get thief new sim number on an emergency 2 numbers.
- If subscriber into trouble, then he/she has to dial SOS number like *#1234*#or command to device, it will automatically dial and disconnect the phone, In same time all emergency services will be activated. (Location SMS)
- And much more!
ATMT app can automatically perform actions when some conditions are meet. For instance, it will send SMS alerts if the SIM card is changed (see the "SIM checker" section of the settings) and it will email you a photo of the thief when a wrong unlock code is entered (section "Automatic photo capture").
You can also set your own rules, see the "AutoTask" section! From there you can set fencing (alerts when the phone exits or enters an area) and a lot of more automatic actions and alerts.
From within the app configuration, you can enable some options to make difficult for the thief to disable or uninstall ATMT. Make sure to enable the "Device Administration" functionality and the "Protect device admin" option. Also you can block the Power Menu to prevent the thief from shutting down the device, and block access to the status bar in the lock screen, so nobody would be able to change the quick settings in Lollipop (Android 5.0) and later versions.
If you have rooted your device you can install ATMT app as a system application and get many additional features, including complete uninstall protection (ATMT will survive a factory reset) and GPS auto-enabling when you start tracking the device. See the Help page on our website for more information on that.
If u share ATMT app to your friends and family members and they download ATMT app with your reff id then you will get referral commissions.
Please read the Help page on our website (https://www.ATMThub.com), it has the answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions not covered there, feature requests or experience any issues, contact us at [email protected]
and we will be happy to help!