Rotating gears, spinning gems, moving platforms, swinging pendulums, and more... make catching the balls a challenge as they ricochet through the maze.
Catch the falling balls with your bucket before the floor is destroyed. The highest Expert level features 5 balls attacking at once. It can be beaten. Can you beat it?
- Swarm may be enabled when desired.
- wild card floor blocks add features such as gravity changes and teleports.
- some floor blocks change bucket size making catching easier or more difficult.
- balls must destroy enough blocks to pass through floor - but if a block is hit then the ball accelerates making it more difficult to catch.
- scoring is based on how many blocks remain rather than how many balls caught - how successful were you?
- the Expert group offers 20 additional levels after completion of the first 80 levels.
Replaced Scoreloop with Swarm as Scoreloop is shutting down 12/2014. Replaced game play backgrounds with a simple dark background to make game play easier on the eyes.