Do you live with an attitude of gratitude?
This simple app will help you to develop and maintain a daily attitude of gratitude. At the end of each day you can list the things you are grateful for. You will soon see that your list is much longer than you expected.
By focusing on gratitude, we shift the focus away from the things we may feel are missing in our lives.
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."
- The Bible Phil 4:6
“The single greatest thing you can do to change your life today would be to start being grateful for what you have right now. And the more grateful you are, the more you get.”
"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
- John F. Kennedy
- Fixed error with selecting from Image Gallery
- Fixed error with password (Froyo)
- Fixed error with pictures (Android 4.4 and up)
- Added camera option, so it is possible to add pictures to the journal.
- Now you can access your journal on the web: GratitudeJournal.mobi.
- Fixed: edit your entries without losing the original date.