Simple, concise, Australian weather ad supported app:
* BOM Observations and forecasts
* Widgets (JB+ lockscreenenabled):
-4x1 widget with 3 day forecast, pressure, wind and UV (where available)
-4x2 widget with 3 day forecast
-4x2 clock widget
* Multiple location widgets
* Temperature in status bar (black,white, boxed or colour via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop (current station where available)
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24 hours (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Update frequency setting
* Weather warnings (from details menu)
* Android Wear notification (Android 4.3+ only via widget)
* Free, ad supported version (ad-free, paid version also available)
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
IMPORTANT: This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location or email support.
* This app only displays weather for Australian BOM weather stations!
* Custom ROMs are not supported (but mostly work) - adblocking will result in annoying message.
If you experience issues with the app, please
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu) or
b) email [email protected]
Made in Australia: Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated.
Email [email protected]
with for support -> feedback and suggestions welcome.
User comments are not reviewed. However, every email sent to support is read.
Feature graphic adapted from the original by Bidgee (Own work) [CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
* Weipa radar update
* Forecast detail tweaks
* Fix for background FC on some devices
* In-app min/max colour settings
* Widget text colour settings (text/temp/min/max)
* Fix obscure crash on some Gingerbread and ICS devices
* Addressing the outdated flag
* Return of the "outdated" flag
* Status bar colour fix
Experiencing any problems after updating? Please help by send feedback/description to support at tomfusion.com to squash bugs quickly!