Australian weather (ad free):
* TheBOM observations and forecasts you love
* Detailed forecasts where available
* Widgets ( 2x1, 4x1 3 day forecast, 4x2 Clock, 4x2 3 day forecast)
* Multiple location widget support
* Temperature in status bar (black/white/colour/boxed via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop: current station or select specific
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24,48,72 hours or 5 days (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Ad free
* Pressure sensor support (device specific)
* BOM State Weather Warnings
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
Please try out Au Weather Free before purchasing to decide if you find the app useful. Note that the functionality of the paid version is essentially the same as the free, ad supported version, except for:
* additional radar ranges
* default radar range
* select any radar location
* more graph period options
* New interface update (coming soon to free)
* This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location.
* This app only displays Australian weather from BOM weather stations.
Made in Australia
Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated - see Help for more info.
Please read disclaimer.
Email [email protected]
with for support - feedback and suggestions welcome.
If you experience issues with the app:
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu on Favourites screen) or
b) email support[at]tomfusion.com
Side note: user comments are rarely reviewed, however, every relevant support email is read.
More info at www.tomfusion.com
Feature graphic By Bidgee (Own work) [CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons - heavy rain over Fogg Dam,lower Adelaide River catchment, Northern Territory
* 64km radar loops (where available)
* Weipa radar update
* Forecast detail tweaks
Two-Forty > MKII
* Fix for background FC on some devices
* In-app min/max colour settings
* Widgets text colour settings (text/temp/min/max)
* Return of the "outdated" flag
* Status bar colour fix - note Marshmallow+ will only allow white icon!
* Various tweaks
* Fix forecast display issue for some locations
* Widget temperature not rounded