The Audi MMI® connect App, along with your existing myAudi account, offers enhanced and additional features for your different models that include Audi connect.
(Functionality depending on vehicle model, configuration and country)
• Regardless of whether you’re searching for a drugstore, restaurant, or florist, the MMI® connect App will help you get there with its integrated Online Destinations feature. With the Google™ supported functionality, you can find your destinations in advance, send it to your car, and set it as your destination in the Audi MMI® Navigation.
• With Picture Destinations, you don’t even need an address to navigate to your favorite places. Just select any geo-coded picture from your existing pictures, or take a new picture on the spot and send it to your car. Once you’re in your car, you can browse and navigate to where any of your photos were taken.
• Have your favorite music stations with you regardless of where you are – all the time. Simply connect your smartphone to the MMI® over the in-car Wi-Fi, and you will have access to thousands of web radio stations, as well as any music stored on your smartphone. You can browse stations by a selection of top stations, genre, topic, country, or language. Additionally, you can perform a free-text search, and store your favorites.
• Thanks to CarFinder, you will never have to remember the feeling you get when you realize that you forgot where you parked your car. Simply by having your smartphone connected to the in-vehicle Wi-Fi, the MMI® connect App makes a note of where you parked, allowing you to easily navigate back to it from wherever you might be.
In order to enjoy Rhapsody and AUPEO! Personal Radio on your MMI Navigation Plus with Audi connect, simply start the MMI connect app and link your new Audi A6, A7, TT, Q7 or R8 to your myAudi account.
By selecting AUPEO! from the Media menu of you MMI, you may browser a number of mood or genre stations, or alternatively look for your favorite artists. AUPEO! will gradually get to know your personal taste of music.
If you aren’t an AUPEO! customer already, just sign up for a free AUPEO! account. Log on to the MMI connect app using your AUPEO! credentials and enjoy AUPEO! Personal Radio free for one year as a premium customer.
The Rhapsody music service gives you access to about 25 million tracks and thousands of audio books. For use in the MMI you need the Rhapsody app as well as a paid subscription. There is also a free 30 day trial.
The MMI connect app allows you to use all the Rhapsody key features in the Media menu of your MMI such as searching for tracks, artists or albums, accessing your Rhapsody playlists and other media downloaded to your Rhapsody app. Rhapsody also offers a wide range of music genres as well as weekly new releases.
(Depending on the availability of the services. Details may vary depending on your region.)
• Use the online traffic information in the app before driving to see the real time traffic on your planned route.
Functionality depending on vehicle model, configuration and country visit www.AudiUSA.com/technology/intelligence/audi-connect for details
- Reworked User Interface and design
- Users must be registered and logged in with myAudi account to experience new features depending on car configuration.
- Improvements and bug fixes