Talk Text (Read Aloud) will read text aloud using the speech synthesiser inside your device.
It can read emails, web pages, blogs, text from other apps, text in the clipboard, TXT files and PDF documents.
Get the text read aloud as a podcast or as Morse Code.
Make your phone read for you any text you want in many languages!
-Read text aloud.
-Read web pages and blogs.
-Queue of texts to read
-Read TXT and PDF files from SD card.
-Read text from other apps (RSS Readers, Email Readers, Browsers, ...).
-Read text from clipboard.
-Play / Pause / Stop / Go to / Pause Timmer / Search text.
-Detect 27 languages (off-line, no need for internet connection).
-Morse Code by sound (400Hz - 1000Hz) or vibration.
-Share what you read with your followers with manual or automatic tweets
It can detect Indonesian, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Thai, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work, but you'll be able to download others from Google Play.
DOC files are not yet supported.
You can ask for new features or improvements in http://redninjastudio.uservoice.com/
You can help translating the app to your language, just drop an email to [email protected]
or go to
There are two in-app payments to remove ads:
- Year Subscription, a small fee for a year without ads.
- Premium Forever, a one-time payment fee, no ads forever.
Join one of our communities:
Beta-Testers (English/Español): https://plus.google.com/communities/112705326244557472214
Usuarios (Español) https://plus.google.com/communities/102816790354770025310
Users (English) https://plus.google.com/communities/101332311551653442662
• Added the Telugu Language
• Minor improvements
• Added the Kannada Language
• Added option in Voice Settings to install voice synthesizers from Google Play
• Added support to manage writing permission in order to export as mp3 on lollipop and later devices
• Added the option "Sentence Min Size"
• Added partial support to detect and read into Esperanto
• Fixed some minor bugs