Talk Texts reads aloud your emails, your favorite blog, text in the clipboard, your .txt and .pdf files, etc..
This version is intended for users that purchased or subscribed the app before the app changed its name. New users should install the following instead:
Get your texts, emails and websites read aloud as if they were a podcast or in Morse.
- Text to voice
- Play / Pause / Stop / Go to %
- Auto detect text language
- Read web pages
- Get text from other apps (RSS Readers, Email Readers, Browsers, ...)
- Get text from clipboard
- Import .txt files from the SD card
- Import .pdf files from the SD card
- 23 languages (no internet connection required)
- Morse by sound (400Hz a 1000Hz) or vibration.
DOC files not yet supported.
Make your device speak in 23 languages or Morse! Let your device read the emails/rss/news for you!
Texts and menus are in: English and Spanish
Text in Help are in: English and Spanish.
Talk Texts can be used by:
Languages supported for reading are:
You can ask for new features or improvements in http://redninjastudio.uservoice.com/
There are two in-app payments for users who do not want to have the advertising banner:
- Year Subscription, an small fee for a year with no ads.
- Premium Forever, a onetime payment fee, no ads forever.
The app use "Google Analytics" in "anonimous" mode (it drops the last IP byte) to get
statistics of use and errors, but do not get any private o personal data.
NOTE: Your device must have a Text-to-Speech enginge. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
Become betatester here: https://plus.google.com/communities/114091266867516911641
Become alphatester here: https://plus.google.com/communities/108234122165740006645
You can help translating the app to your language
* fix billing bug in softenido edition
* fix minor bugs
* fix minor bugs
* change of name **TalkTexts (Voice Reading)**
* add PDF reading through Pdf2Txt plugin
* fix bug getting data from FeedMe
* fix bug on autocliboard play
* bigger buttons and reorganized
* improve visibility of button icons
* improve read of roman ordinals
* add a timer for pause