An audiobook library of twenty-three (23) classic Catholic books, including:
- “The Imitation of Christ” by Thomas a Kempis
- “Confessions” by St. Augustine
- “The Introduction to the Devout Life” by St. Francis de Sales
- “True Devotion to Mary” by St. Louis de Montfort
- “Practice of the Presence of God” by Br. Lawrence of the Resurrection
- “The Ascent of Mt. Carmel” by St. John of the Cross
- “The Friendship of Christ” by Mgsr. Robert Hugh Benson
- “The Interior Castle” by St. Teresa of Avila
- “The Way of Perfection” by St. Teresa of Avila
- “The Story of a Soul: The Autobiography of St. Therese of Lisieux (the Little Flower)”
- “Confessions of a Convert” by Robert Hugh Benson
- “Faith of Our Fathers” by James Cardinal Gibbons
- “Kindness” by Fr. Frederick William Faber
- “On Loving God” by St. Bernard of Clairvaux
- “Prayer: Its Necessity” by Fr. Ferreol Girardey
- “Sin and Its Consequences” by Henry Edward Cardinal Manning
- “St. Anthony, The Wonder Worker of Padua” by Charles Warren Stoddard
- “God's Troubadour: St. Francis of Assisi” by Sophie Jewett
- “The Story of St. Joan of Arc” by Andrew Lang
- “St. John Vianney, The Man Who Fought With The Devil” by Eva K. Betz
- “The Life of St. Vincent de Pau” by Francis Alice Forbes
- “Utopia” by St. Thomas More
- “Why Must I Suffer?” by Fr. F. J. Remler, C.M.
These MP3s are streamed to your Android device, not downloaded, so they take up no storage space. A connection is required for the MP3 to play. If your connection is lost, the MP3 will stop playing. You can pick up where you left off when the connection returns.
If you have already purchased the app, you can unlock it again for free by selecting the "Upgrade" button. You will not be charged again when you go through the purchase process again.
** Try uninstalling and reinstall the free app, then upgrade again. Any time you reinstall an app you purchased,you have to go through the upgrade process again. You will not actually be charged again **
** New device? Same as the above directions for reinstalling. **
** Google Play won't let you reinstall saying "you already own it"? This is a bug they are working on but have not fixed yet. We have a work around in the meantime. Please email us at [email protected]
to request instructions. Please make sure you tell us the name of the app you purchased. **
Learn about our many other audio Catholic apps by visiting us at www.CatholicMP3Vault.com.
You can contact us at [email protected]