Uncluttered audiobook player with sleep timer and lots of configuration options.
* Plays audiobooks. :)
* Sleep timer (pauses if you fall asleep while listening, you indicate that you are awake by poking/shaking the phone)
* Play/pause widgets for home screen
* Custom media scanner so that audiobook files can be hidden from music players (reads .nomedia directories)
* Pause/resume on calls and/or headphone plug in/out
* Play/pause/skip using headset media buttons
* Lots of configuration options
Additional features of the Pro version:
* Show appreciation and support further development
* Remember position when switching between books
* Track sleep history (when you fall asleep)
* Optional volume limiter to lower the volume overall (useful to get fine grade volume control on low volumes)
* Optionally display track title/track filename
* No ads
To enable an audiobook, copy it to a subfolder of your Audiobooks folder in the root of your SD card and select "Select Book" from the player menu.
This is a time limited beta, it will expire at the end of this year. After the beta period there will be one free ad-supported version and one payed version without ads.
Read the FAQ (accessible from the main menu of the player) before asking questions.
The app require the "Read phone state" permission to be able to pause playback when you receive a call. The permission to modify SD card is required to create the base Audiobooks folder if it doesn't already exist.
Leave general feedback in a comment here in Market. Report bugs and request features via the "Report bug" option in the app.
"Audiobook" in some native languages:
Hörbuch | Audiolibro | Livre audio | Ljudbok | Ljudböcker | böcker | Lydbok | Lydbog | Aŭdlibro | Äänikirja | Аудіокнига | Audiokniha | Ljóðbøkur | hljóðbók | Lauschterbuch | Audiobuch | Buku audio | Audioknjiga | 有聲書 | オーディオブック | 오디오북 | ספר מוקלט
Audio Books | Gapless playback | bookmark | remember position | restore | group | mp3, mp4, aac, ogg, flac, wav | shake | wake | alarm | bed | bluetooth headset
- improved scanning for books