Audiostory Tour is an audioguide and videoguide to visit France. It was developed by an historian : the first one In App from App Store. Wherever you go, take Dr. In App with you,an historian, University Doctor and give more sense to your trips.
To link a place with a knowledge : that was the original idea. With Audiostory Tour you wil get in touch with the history through the place where you are.
More than 100.000 years ago, the voice brought the knowledge. After that, writing appeared already 10.000 years ago. Book and library became the supreme tools of knowledge. With Google and internet the memory of the world has been created. Nowadays, we get in touch with knowledge just by using a keyboard. With Audiostory Tour we get in touch with knowledge through one place ... something that we have defined in french as "Geonescence".
5 themes :
- Audioscience : what can the science tell us about one of the elements of the place where we are ?
- History : about the place where you are.
- Literature and poetry : one place, one text.
- Monuments : no comments ... other maybe yes ... or not !.
- Ressources : extra elements for better understanding the place (i.e. audioguides referring to religious architecture to better understand a cathedral).
- add a trip back in the time to your journey and pay attention to all of them that were living there some centuries ago (i.e. : Arthur Young going through France in 3 journeys during revolution period. Country descriptions, its population, landscapes, ... something that will be surprising, funny, ... something that will transport you and will be amazing ... and sometimes maybe a little bit annoying when Arthur becomes so francophobe.
Our collaborators will provide free codes (cities, tourist professionals, shops, audiostory Tour ... yes! we do self-promotion).
This application works either by geolocation or by searching in data base (but we would like you to use it with geolocation mode through the place where you are).
You will get promotion codes if you are already customer of one of our collaborators.
Already about 2000 multimedia docs are prepared from 1st January 2012 and you will find more than 5000 extra each year. This is our commitment.