The best field guide for the season!
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
Over 500 species at your fingertips, from Amanita Mold to Zeller's Bolete.
The Audubon Mushrooms Guide is the most comprehensive and accurate guide to North American mushrooms and other fungi available to date. The app covers over 560 common species of mushrooms, other fungi and slime molds - enough info to please the mycologist in us all. Audubon Mushrooms features a comprehensive search function, stunning photography, current taxonomic information, complete species descriptions and reference material.
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's 560+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
• PLEASE NOTE: This app is not yet compatible for the honeycomb tablet.
• Complete species information for every mushroom with comprehensive, up-to-date authoritative descriptions
• Professional color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• An extensive reference section from the National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mushrooms brought completely up-to-date including mushroom anatomy, identification, habitats and much more.
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by order.
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including general shape, size, habitat, cap shape or texture, region, color, stalk shape and more.
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email [email protected]
- Added support for Android Tablets
- Improved Stability & Performance