The best field guide for the season!
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
An indispensable reference with over 700 trees at your fingertips.
"Intuitiveness - this app is just so easy to navigate and it doesn't take any complicated effort to figure it out." - Robert Mortenson
Get the ultimate field guide to North American trees for people on the go! Now you can identify over 700 trees with thousands of professional color photographs, range maps, and in-depth, authoritative information based on the National Audubon Society’s Field Guides to Trees. Whether you’re identifying trees in your backyard or on a nature hike in the wild, the Audubon Trees mobile app is a must have.
★ UNPARALLELED CONTENT
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on family, appearance, habitat, range, general discussion and more from the National Audubon Society Field Guides
• Over 700 tree species
• Beautiful color photographs of every species, over 2,000 total, and range maps for every species.
★ APP FEATURES
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by family
• Search by species shape, habitat, region, fruit, leaf, and more.
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
The Audubon mission is to conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds, other wildlife, and their habitats for the benefit of humanity and the earth’s biological diversity.
Through its education, science and public policy initiatives, Audubon engages people throughout the U.S. and Latin America in conservation. Audubon’s Centers, and its sanctuaries and education programs are developing the next generation of conservation leaders by providing opportunities for families, students, teachers and others to learn about and enjoy the natural world. The science program is focused on connecting people with nature through projects like Audubon at Home and Great Backyard Bird Count. Audubon’s volunteer Citizen Scientists participate in research and conservation action in a variety of ways, from monitoring bird populations and restoring critical wildlife habitat to implementing healthy habitat practices in their own backyards. Audubon’s public policy programs are supported by a strong foundation of science, environmental education, and grassroots engagement. Working with a network of state offices, chapters, and volunteers, Audubon works to protect and restore our natural heritage.
Visit Us Today!
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-274-4201, or send an email to [email protected]
if you have a question about any of the following:
Your membership (renewsing, extending, or updating your information)
Premiums (calendars, tote bags, etc.)
Address changes for national mailings
Requests for removals from mailing lists
If you are a member of the press, you can reach Audubon Media Relations at [email protected]
If you are interested in starting an Audubon chapter, please email [email protected]
For all other matters, you can reach Audubon Customer Service with the form below. Please describe your request in detail so that it can be routed to the proper party. Thank you!
Some improvements and optimizations.