This is the Pro version of the hugely popular Aussie Translator. With the Pro version the ads are removed and you get more audio examples of the dinki di Aussie phrases.
Do you have trouble understanding some of your Australian friends? Are you heading Down Under for a holiday? If so, then you may need help understanding some of the unique Australian phrases. Aussie Translator Pro contains meanings of many of the common Australian slang phrases, as well as a practical example of their use.
* Aussie Translator Pro contains 700 Australian slang phrases, their common English meanings and a practical example of their use.
* The phrases are dinki di Australian, I was born and live Down Under.
* Search for a particular Aussie phrase you are having trouble with.
* Press the 'Random Phrase' button and be surprised by a phrase picked at random.
* No ads.
* Please support the developer by purchasing the Pro version.
* If you have any feedback on Aussie Translator Pro, or would like a feature added, please contact me and I'll see what I can do. I am not able to respond to comments left in the User Review section.
There are 24 audio files of the example phrases. If an audio file exists for an example phrase, a speaker icon will appear. Press on the icon to hear the phrase.
Phrases with audio files can be displayed by selecting the "Display audio only" menu setting.
- Initial release
- Ad free version
- Over 700 words in the database
- Audio files for 24 example phrases