Chemdata® - the most reliable interactive database of over 55,000 substances and more than 164,000 different chemical names, including pure and trade-name chemicals. Chemdata® is used by major Fire and Emergency services across the world to provide invaluable and timely advice in the event of chemical spillages, fires and contamination incidents.
This app provides you with a 14 day free trial of our ever popular Pocket Chemdata® version of the full database and includes the Australian HAG codes and Australian company information. Existing subscribers can unlock continued access by obtaining an activation key directly from NCEC. Contact us by email, [email protected]
or via our website http://the-ncec.com/chemdata/
• Provides the same clear concise advice as the standard Chemdata®
• Helps to identify chemicals and their hazards
• Helps to mitigate the consequences of incidents
• Mobile: Incident Commanders can access information in the field
Designed and continuously maintained by emergency responders from one of the world's leading chemical emergency centres NCEC, Chemdata® is one of the most trusted sources of information in its sector.
• Simple and easy to use
• Regularly updated
• Includes trade name substances and is constantly growing as well as existing content being regularly reviewed
• Brings together all the key information needed by emergency responders for an incident involving chemicals
• Comprehensive search facility
If your organisation handles chemicals and you need to know their risks, Chemdata® is simply a 'must have'.
Don't waste valuable time trawling the net - trust Chemdata® for clear and concise information on more than 55,000 substances, at your fingertips.
Chemdata® and Pocket Chemdata® have been developed for NCEC by Ark Software. (www.arksoft.com)
Release 2014.1 [Data version: AUS.2014.01.0403 Program version: 1.3.69]
More than 5,000 documents have been added or reviewed and updated. There are now more than 55,000 documents in Chemdata with over 164,000 synonyms or trade names.