WARNING: This application requires Authasas Advanced Authentication.
The application allows you to simply use your Android device for secure access to any Authasas supported application.
You can use two different ways of authentication:
1. When you input your domain password (what you know) on your workstation/laptop/tablet you get push notification on your mobile device (what you have) and you should tap on Accept button for authentication. It's also called OOB or Out-of-Band authentication.
2. You input a Time-Based One-Time Password and your domain password in one field for authentication.
For more information on Authasas please visit www.authasas.com
- Fixed Broken UI after double tapping "Accept" button
- Fixed Option for turning PIN code ON/OFF reset PIN code
- Fixed Push notification without logo
- Fix for crash during receiving push after clearing secret
- Fix for Authasas logo is cut (Nexus 5/Lollipop)
- Fix Resetting PIN option after scanning of QR code
- Fix for Clean PIN without confirmation