Be prepared with the Auto Accident App!
Why download Auto Accident App?
The Car Crash application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when moving vehicle accidents happen. None of us like to think about it, but auto accidents do happen.
Auto Accident App features:
- Camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad provide all you will need to
record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm.
About David Parker:
David L. Parker was born and raised in Lynchburg, Virginia. He graduated with distinction from the Virginia Military Institute in 1986 with a BA in History. He then received his law degree from The T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond in 1989. While attending law school, David joined the Virginia Army National Guard and served as an infantry officer in the newly formed 29th Infantry Division (Light). After finishing law school and becoming a member of the Virginia Bar Association, David served for eight years as an active duty member of the Army's JAG Corps. David's service on active duty included tours with the army's 1st Infantry Division (the Big Red One), on staff with the Judge Advocate General's School, and as a member of the Army's Litigation Division. David received a Bronze Star Medal for his representation of clients while serving with the 1st Infantry Division in Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and southern Iraq during Desert Storm. David also received an L.L.M. from the Army JAG school. Upon leaving military service, David settled with his family back in the Valley in Harrisonburg, Virginia where he has concentrated his practice on Personal Injury, Criminal Law, and Family Law. David continues to serve his country as a member of the Virginia National Guard and is currently the Staff Judge Advocate of the 29th Infantry Division, (Light). David is also a Professor at James Madison University where he teaches Business Law and White Collar Crime.