Elk & Elk Auto Accident Assistant
Remembering the facts of an auto accident is not always an easy task for motorists who become traumatized by a car accident. The last thing you want to do after a wreck is gather evidence, talk to witnesses, take photos and write down important information. At Elk & Elk, our Ohio personal injury attorneys understand how devastating an auto accident can be and that’s why we’re here to assist you. With our quick and convenient Auto Accident Assistant mobile resource, we’ll help you get compensated for your damages by keeping track of the facts, paperwork and parties involved.
Auto Accident Assistant allows you to:
• Access your accident log and history.
• Log vehicle information. App supports more than one vehicle.
• Document accident information anytime, anywhere. This includes information of other parties involved, police, witnesses, claim number, weather and other miscellaneous factors.
• Capture and attach photos to your accident report.
• Retrieve your location within seconds.
• Find nearby towing and taxi services.
• Call emergency contacts, such as 911, personal contacts and/or Elk & Elk’s Ohio personal injury attorneys.
• E-mail a PDF version of your accident report and images to your insurance company and/or Elk & Elk.
Capturing the specific details of an auto accident is important for ensuring maximum compensation from the other driver’s insurance company. That’s why the Ohio injury lawyers at Elk & Elk have created the user-friendly Auto Accident Assistant to help you keep track all the information related to your car wreck. We will negotiate with insurance companies to make sure you get justice.