Buying or selling a private-party vehicle? Know someone who is? Automate your vehicle search and sale with AutoAp®. Proprietary matching technology, together with your smart phone make buying and selling a “set and forget” experience! Currently available in select Pacific NW markets.
Buyers: AutoAp is free to load, free to create an AutoAp account and free to search for vehicles. In less than 5 minutes, you can create your AutoAp User account, enter your vehicle search criteria and start searching. Save a search and we’ll notify your mobile device the instant a vehicle listing matches your search criteria.
Sellers: AutoAp is free to load, free to create an AutoAp account and free to list a vehicle.* In less than 5 minutes, you can create your free AutoAp User account, enter vehicle information, take and upload photos, set your price and list it for free to the market – all from your smartphone! We’ll take it from there and notify your mobile device the instant a prospective buyer wants to communicate with you about your vehicle.
*Sellers only pay when their vehicle sells. Special Introductory Offer - Sellers qualify for 2 years of free use when they load their vehicle within 30 days after loading the app.**
• Reduce your vehicle search time to a couple of minutes with common sense search filtering in Guide Me.
• Saving a vehicle search triggers automatic matching notifications that you control by toggling on/off by individual saved search with AutoNOTIFY feature.
• Make yourself more attractive to sellers by getting pre-qualified. AutoQUALIFY feature connects you a trusted and best-fit finance partner offering special financing deals.
• See More Vehicles in your price range with AutoALIGN $ feature. If a seller wants to speed up their sale by electing to enter the lowest price they would accept for their vehicle in addition to their published list price, we’ll post an AutoALIGN $ amount on the Sellers listing that tells buyers when there is price alignment even if the list price is out of their budget.
• Share a vehicle search with your social network to create your own Search Team with AutoLINK feature. Set, refine and map your vehicle search area to consolidate and organize vehicle viewings.
• Avoid buying a lemon with AutoPREP and get a great pre-purchase inspection deal from a trusted AutoAp best-fit service provider.
• Easy vehicle data entry screens, or type/scan in VIN to automatically populate your listing with accurate vehicle descriptions.
• Sellers only pay when they are successful - no up-front listing fees! Sellers who load the app and their vehicle within 30 days receive Special Introductory Pricing.
• More Buyers will look at your listing with AutoALIGN $ price-alignment feature. Set the asking price and the lowest offer you’d accept. If both You and the Buyer enter your respective high and low prices, you’ll get more buyers looking at your vehicle! Note: This information is never shared between buyers and sellers and AutoAp only posts an AutoALIGN $ amount if there is a price that fits into both buyer and the seller high/low price settings.
• Connect to your Facebook, Google+, Twitter and email contacts and turbo-charge your sales effort with the AutoLINK feature to help you sell faster.
• Maximize your vehicle’s visibility with AutoLOCATE – set your vehicle’s location to a ZIP code or to an exact GPS location. If you select ZIP Code, Buyers will see a general location. Or, post an exact vehicle location to allow you to be visible to buyers wherever you are.
• Research shows that you can increase your vehicle’s value by $500 or more, by prepping it for sale. Click AutoPREP feature and connect to our network of skilled service providers and get a special AutoAp deal.
**The Pricing information in this document is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by AutoAp, Inc.
- Pictures: Zoom improvements
- Easier to search Models by Make -> Guide Me search
- Improved header styles -> GuideMe search select
- Search refinement options -> Miles/Price search
- Inform users if vehicles are already delisted (Favorite/AutoPREP etc.)