AutoKam is a simple and convenient car camera recorder that allows you to record the image in front of your vehicle. There are more and more cameras for creating such recordings on the market, but not everyone is able to invest money in such device. AutoKam comes with the help. If you have Android 3.0 and above, you can use power of your smartphone to create a car DVR system.
What car video recorder AutoKam has in its current version?
- Recording in four qualities
- Media player with data gathered while recording (speed, location, time, date)
- Automatic removal of old data in the event of lack of space on the memory card
- Split recordings into a 5 minute fragments
- Information about the street you are on (alongside with latitude i longitude)
- Current speed
- Automatic start of the recording
- Recording lock (won't be automatically deleted)
- No ads
- Positioning of the phone/tablet relative to the street
- Collision detection system
- Sudden braking detection system
AutoKam helps everyone for whom frequent car trips are a must. With this application you can record traffic violations that can help you, if any accident will happen on the road.
Any comments or suggestions regarding the application should be addressed to: [email protected]
or our Facebook page.
Xynapse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Xynapse
IMPORTANT! User is responsible for performing tests before use of the application on the road. There are many different hardware vendors alongside with android versions and application may not work correctly on all devices (most of all, check if videos are being recorded correctly when application is in the background). If You will find out any error, please contact us on [email protected]
with error description and device information on which AutoKam was running.
WARNING! If You're using CyanogenMod or other modification and You have a black preview screen, it has nothing to do with AutoKam app. That's an issue with the system You have installed and We can't avoid it.
- fixed exiting issue in pro version