AutoKam is a simple and user friendly video recorder you can use as a car black box/car camera. Supported on Android 3.0 and above. This app allows any car driver to prove who is the real culprit of an accident, defend against an attempt of extortion of compensation or simply record the behavior of other car drivers on the road. There are vast possibilities but it all comes down to a simple and clear interface with the least configuration options possible for easier and pleasant use.
What the AutoKam has to offer in current version?
- 4 recording quality modes
- Multimedia player with data collected during the recording (speed, location, date and time)
- Automatic deletion of the oldest recordings in case of a memory crunch
- Dividing the recordings to 5 minute fragments
- Displaying the street information you're at (along with longitude and latitude)
- Current speed
- Working in background
- Automatic start of recording
- Possibility to block the recordings (chosen videos will not be removed)
- No ads
- Positioning your phone / tablet with respect to the street
- Collision detection system
- Emergency braking detection system
AutoKam helps everyone for whom often car travel is a must.
All remarks and suggestions please address to: [email protected]
or our facebook profile.
Xynapse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Xynapse
NOTICE! User is responsible for performing the application tests before using it on the street. There are many different hardware producers and android version and the application may not work as intended on every device (most important is to verify if the files are being recorded correctly when using the app in the background). If you happen to find a bug, please let us know at [email protected]
including the bug description and your device details.
NOTICE! If you are using CyanogenMod or other mods and the recording preview is black, it has nothing to do with the AutoKam itself. It's the OS fault which cannot be omitted at this point.
- added option to turn off location data while recording