The most complete proxier on the Market. Autoproxy allows you to use Market, Gmail, maps or surf the web even behind the proxy from your home/school/office.
It works by creating a transparent/intercepting proxier running on your phone that redirects web traffic to your proxy. Other apps don't have to be aware there is a proxy!
All outgoing traffic is captured, formatted and transmitted through your network's proxy. That means it works with market, all browsers, gmail, maps, and others.
- Supports Http, https, socks4 and socks5 proxies. (Squid, forefront, polipo, tor, apache, privoxy, tinyproxy, etc)
- Limited support for proxy.pac files. It will connect to the proxy necessary to connect to Google.com.
- Basic, Digest, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication supported
- Multiple proxy settings supported (as many as you need)
- Notifications when proxy is turned on
- Allows you to forward custom ports to proxy
- Allows you to specify destination hosts to be skipped, for use with connectbot or SSH tunnels
- Available in English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish and German
Available on full version:
Purchase the full version to remove ads and support the developer
* ATTENTION *
Your phone must be rooted and have iptables installed for Autoproxy to work
Version 0.75 beta
- Several bugfixes
- Updated holo layout
- Option to check if proxy is at specified address before connection
- Expanded notification shows sent bytes through proxy (Android > 4.1)
- option on notification to disconnect (Android > 4.1)
- Lite version now auto-connects as well (no need to open app)
- Logs now saved to sdcard (Android/data/com.mgranja.autoproxy_lite/cache)