'Donation' version of 'AutoRotate Switch' app for switching the Auto-Rotate feature on/off quickly.
Put it as a shortcut in the home screen or long-press search button to run it.
Tired of lying on the bed and your device changes to landscape mode?
Don't you find it inconvenient to change the "Auto-rotate screen settings" using the setting menu?
This app aims to solve these issues.
You could now long-press search key / tap the shortcut to switch the auto-rotate feature.
It is very useful when you use the phone on the bed.
To reduce memory usage, this app is not a widget (so the icon cannot show the rotate settings).
Features in current Donation Version:
• get updates earlier
• little bit faster
• more localized
Localized Language:中文 English français 日本語 한국어 (in alphabetical order)
Unlike other similar apps, this app will not run in background coz it auto-kills itself after running!
Please buy this app to support the developer!
Thanks for your donation! ^_^
• Long-pressing search button to toggle function could not work on Defy, Droid 2 & device without search key
• Some apps (e.g. Battery Graph) do not follow the auto-rotate screen settings in Settings->Display (which can be changed by this app), thus it could not work for those apps.
• "Lock orientation" (Lock landscape) is not possible as Google only allows portrait lock on others' app by design officially.
The original version of this app is recommended by Lifehacker
Change in 1.3:
• Rewrite the code to improve the performance
• Launch by "long-pressing Search Button" [not work on Defy and device without search key]
• Update Screenshots (Captured in 2.3 Gingerbread)
Please email me if you'd like to help translating this app.