autoTRADER.ca - The better way to buy and sell cars - is now available on your Android device!
The autoTRADER.ca app brings the best automotive search experience to your Android device and with version 3, it’s even better.
You can now login to your autoTRADER.ca account on your Android device! This means all the vehicles you save to “My Garage” on your desktop will also be available on your phone or tablet. And when you place a free ad with us you can now edit and manage it right from your Android device.
- Search over 400,000 used cars, trucks, boats, bikes, RVs, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles and more
- See at a glance which cars are brand new and which cars are used with the ‘New Car’ callout in search listings
- New car listings now contain details of installed package options and a breakdown of the price of those options, making it easier for you to compare new cars
- Dealers can choose to show the sale price as well as the original MSRP on new cars, so you can understand how good the deal is
- Owner Reviews – Read over 30,000 real car reviews from actual owners and get the facts before you buy
- Quick sign in – Create an autoTRADER.ca account for a seamless experience across mobile and desktop, or access your account through Facebook and other social sites
- Online ad management – Place free ads & manage them easily with your autoTRADER.ca account via mobile device or computer
- “My Garage” – Save vehicles using your autoTRADER.ca account and view them later on your mobile device or computer
- Real time info – Listings are constantly updated, you will always see the latest ads
- View CarProof reports
- Contact the seller right away
- View seller locations on a map
Download the autoTRADER.ca App today for FREE!
Our app has been downloaded over 1 million times! We appreciate all the feedback and encourage you to update to our most recent version. Thank you for making our app a huge success!
You can now indicate the nature of your inquiry when making contact with a seller (booking a test drive/making an offer/trade-in, etc).
Certain ads will now display the old price and the new price, if that price has changed since it was posted – alerting you to sellers who are keen to make a deal.