**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY**
“Avaya one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office” is an application for Android powered smart phones to be used by mobile workforce and will work with Avaya IP Office 8.0 (or higher) with Preferred Edition license only. Please do not install if you do not have IP Office 8.0 (or higher) Preferred Edition.
Avaya one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office is an easy-to-use software application that securely extends unified communications to Smartphone for mobile workforce. It is designed to give mobile users quick access to productivity enhancements features such as Instant Messaging (IM), mobile presence, geo-presence, visual voicemail, conference call controls and delivers cost savings by routing mobile calls through enterprise dialing feature.
• Integrated VoIP client (requires IP Office 9.0 or higher)
• Secure Signaling and Media for VoIP with certificate validation (requires IP Office 9.1 or higher)
• Presence and Instant Messaging with server-side buddy lists, server-managed user groups and client-side IM history
• Visual Voicemail (VM) with ability to play voicemail messages and manage your VM messages from the mobile application
• Rich conference controls with click-to-conference for users and groups, entry and exit notifications, the ability to view and manage conference participants (mute/un-mute/disconnect/isolate), the ability to see which participant is speaking and the ability to lock and unlock the conference
• Advanced user presence monitoring and reporting including geo-location presence and tracking, calendar and on-the-phone presence, following user’s presence and availability
• Call Screening with ability to listen and intercept voicemail deposits
• Ability to issue commands to the communications server including call, conference, set location, listen/pickup
• Enterprise Dialing, which is an ability to intercept calls made via standard phone dialer and turn them into enterprise calls (3rd party call control by the server). Ability to define dial plan rules to select which calls to intercept and ability to post-process the dialed numbers to normalize them to the enterprise dialing plan to make the intercept seamless
• Android home screen widget with summary of outstanding events
• Notify mobile users about events of interest such as outstanding IM messages, new deposited VM messages, conference participants entry/exits, VM deposit in progress
• IP Office 8.0 (or higher) with Preferred Edition License or Server Edition License
• Avaya One-X Portal 8.0 (or higher)
• Avaya Voicemail Pro 8.0 (or higher)
• Power User and/or Mobile User License
The Software relies on a third party analytics service to collect and generate aggregated user data, which Avaya uses to improve product performance and its functionality. Please refer to the following website for more information: http://www.google.com/privacy.html. By accepting these Software License Terms and using this application, you consent to the use of such a service to analyze such data.
We recommend to have Google Play Services Version-6.5 and above installed on phone for security reasons.
Send feedback to [email protected]
• Fixed badge not showing on tabs.
• Security fixes
• We recommend to have Google Play Service V6.5 and above installed in phone
• Support for IP Office 9.1:
• Add/Delete Roster Contact from Personal & Corporate Directory
• Auto Fallback from VoIP to mobile for new calls
• Secure Signaling for VoIP (TLS) with Certificate Validation
• Secure Media for VoIP (SRTP)
• Password Change from app