AW To-Do makes it easy to keep track of tasks with due dates and reminders.
Group tasks into projects and contexts so that you only see tasks that you're interested in, right now. Great for separating personal and work projects.
A simple interface allows viewing all tasks available for each context or for a specific project.
Online syncing enables all the devices you own to share the same task list include android tablets and phones. Push notification (Android 2.2+ only) means all devices will receive your updates almost instantly.
Task sharing allows sharing of projects with other AW To-Do users to allow collaboration on task lists. Great for collaborating and even as a shared shopping list.
Steps to enable sharing
1. Select a project from left menu and click the more button to see actions
2. Select edit
3. Enter the email address of someone you would like to share with. Needs to be the address of another AW To-Do user with server side syncing already enabled.
Visit http://aw-todo.appspot.com/ for more information.
Please log any bugs or feature requests by using the email the developer button or using the feedback form http://aw-todo.appspot.com/about.jsf .
* Fix: Stability on some tablet devices
* New preference to allow setting the default filter to use when viewing tasks
* Fix: Some newly installed apps not able to listen for task list changes (prevented sharing between users)
* Fix: Widget load issues on Honeycomb devices