Puzzle games are an early learning favorite for educators and children alike! By matching the shapes to complete the picture, kids will have a ball while developing important skills such as problem solving and shape, pattern and color recognition. This game is intuitive and fun, with beautifully illustrated graphics, voice narration and more!
More than a shape puzzle game, Awesome Shape Puzzle 123 is also a picture dictionary featuring more than 150 sight words. Choose from 12 different categories of everyday words, as well as numbers and letters. When a puzzle is completed, the word is read aloud and spelled out. This is a great, gentle way to reinforce previously learnt words for preschool aged children, or to introduce reading to the younger kids.
Accompanied by a friendly voice-over, children are encouraged to match the shapes to complete the puzzle at their own pace. Different playing modes allow the youngest mind to creatively play and explore with shapes and colors, while older kids are given more challenging puzzles to master. This is a versatile educational app that is suitable for children with special needs.
- Kid-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- More than 150 pictures and sight words for children to learn
- 12 puzzle categories: shapes, numbers, dinosaurs, fruits, vegetables, toys, vehicles, ocean creatures, musical instruments, farm animals, playground equipment, and the alphabet
- Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
- Available in 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Italian.
- Adjustable game modes to suit different age groups for kids
- Multiple difficulty levels to train your puzzle skills
- Pleasant music track that can be easily switched on or off
- Parental lock for safe playing
Awesome Shape Puzzles 123 is the latest all new educational app to join the much-loved Jigsaw Puzzles 123 which has been among the best-selling kids games all over the world.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: [email protected]
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps and games for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps are enjoyed by children, at home or in the classroom, all around the world!
- Added 5 more scenes
- Numerous bug fixes