Now, you can have your own AXS Station.
AXS payment services are now accessible on your mobile device. With AXS m-Station, you can enjoy the freedom, flexibility and convenience of making payments for bills and fines, and telco prepaid top-up anywhere, anytime.
Enjoy these additional features with AXS m-Station app:
- Receive e-mail receipt (eReceipt) of all your successful transactions.
- Activate the Passcode for security and store your bill account details securely under “My Favorites” for easy & quick payment.
- Payment history for the last 3 months is kept for your reference upon activating the Passcode.
What kinds of bills can you pay?
- General (e.g. Utility, Telco, storage)
- Credit Cards
- Season Parking
- Town Councils
Fine payment services for the following agencies are also available:
- Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- Traffic Police
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)
- State Courts
- Housing Development Board (HDB)
- National Environment Agency (NEA)
- National Parks Board (NParks)
- Singapore Customs
Top-up services from:
- M1 Limited
- StarHub Ltd
- Alipay Purchase Card
- HDB - Loan Instalments, Upgrading Cost, Rent & Other Charges Payment
- HDB - Registered Renovation Contractor Registration Fee & Other Related Fees
- HDB - Season Parking Charges
- HDB - Parking Fines
- HDB - Subletting Admin Fee
- LTA - Buy e-Day Licence
- LTA - Enquire e-Day Licence
Download your own personal AXS Station now.
- DBS/POSB MasterCard Debit Card [NEW!]
- DBS PayLah!,
- MasterPass [NEW!]
- MasterCard [NEW!]
Note: To ensure there is minimal disruption to your payment using MasterPass, it is recommended that your OS version of your mobile device is Kit Kat 4.4 and above.
Search keywords: AXS, station, kiosk, bills, fines, payment, Singapore, government, transaction, eNETS, utility, telco, credit card, top-up, sg, eservices, prepaid, paylah, DBS, MasterPass, MasterCard.
1. New payment mode added
- DBS/POSB MasterCard Debit Card
2. New services added
- NParks fine instalment
- HDB Subletting Admin Fee
3. General bug fixes