Axway’s DropZone provides secure, simple, safe-for-work collaborative file sharing inside and outside your organization.
Axway DropZone enables IT to secure file sharing on mobile devices, empowering employees to securely access files from any location. Previously downloaded files can be accessed and viewed with or without network connectivity. Granting this kind of easy and secure file sharing from mobile devices supports adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) policies across the workplace as a whole, fueling adoption of secure collaboration policies while keeping employees productive. Now secure file sharing is even more productive with the ability to download up to three files at time. Nested files and folders can also be sorted, in addition to root sorting, for quicker access to the desired file or folder.
For the end-user, Axway DropZone provides collaborative file sharing with the ease-of-use experience found in cloud-based file sharing services; but unlike those tools, it is built from the ground up on Axway’s solid security framework.
Axway DropZone mobile app provides the ability to:
• Browse Folders — Browse folders made available by the Axway MailGate SC, on the DropZone Mobile application.
• Download Files — Download up to three files at a time directly to your mobile device. Files remain secured in a local cache for easy access and can be deleted either individually or en masse.
• Sort File and Folders — Root and nested files and folders can be sorted.
• View Files — Downloaded files are accessible via a range of universal viewers.
• Work Offline — Downloaded files can be browsed and viewed with or without network connectivity.
• In order to use the Axway DropZone mobile application, you will need to have access to an account on a DropZone-enabled Axway MailGate SC server (Version 5.3, 5.3.1 or 5.4).
Supported Android Versions:
• 4.0.x - 4.4.x
• Offline Login: Easily access your downloaded files on the go. No data connection is required.
• Sort Nested Files and Folders: Nested files and folders can be sorted for easier accessibility to the desired file or folder. Previously, only root level files and folders could be sorted.
• Usability improvements and bug fixes