It is an application that uses the various sensors mounted on the smartphone, to confirm the measurement performance of the azimuth.
Sensor part uses the same code as "total toe measurement of car" paid version app.
Azimuth can be measured in two different "tilt sensor" and "acceleration sensor + geomagnetic sensor".
This application but has the right to net connection for display advertising
Use it in peace because we do not collect personal information.
■ How to use
① Various sensor performance verification of smartphone
- Select the sensor to be used.
- Make sure that you refer to a 180 ° azimuth plus or minus when it is towards the south 0 ° azimuth angle when it is directed to the north smartphone.
If you do not show a normal value, or if the measured value is unstable, try the following measures.
- I want to communication function OFF and surrounding smartphone.
- To rotate the smartphone start the sensor.
- I left for a few minutes until the measuring value is stable.
- I restart the app.
② actual operation check
- Check the azimuth angle of the left and right tire.
- Please note that there are cases where the measured value is unstable due to the influence of the wheel or tire.
- I depends on the surrounding environment and performance of the device mounted accuracy of various sensors to the smartphone.
- I need your help at your own risk use of this application.
2014/07/05 Ver.3.1：Layout adjustment
2014/06/14 Ver.3.0：Advertising implementation
2014/06/10 Ver.2.1：Layout adjustment
2014/05/30 Ver.1.0：Initial release