The Azubu TV mobile app! Your favourite high definition, lag-free streams, with you wherever you go. Available for free.
All of the features from our main site, Azubu.tv, are included. Chat with everyone else that's watching or load up a VOD that you missed from earlier.
WATCH YOUR FAVOURITE ESPORTS ON YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Watch live and on-demand videos on your favourite devices with the entirely redesigned Azubu mobile app, now with tablet support. We’re giving you more screen space to find the eSports content you want to watch. A true full screen experience, for every screen you want to use. The app provides you with all the great content you want and are familiar with on Azubu.tv.
GET CLOSE TO THE ACTION WITH FULL HD STREAMING
We want you to have the clearest, fastest mobile experience possible. The Azubu mobile app supports lag-free, full HD video resolution of up to 1080p, anywhere in the world.
FOLLOW YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYERS, TEAMS AND CHANNELS EXCLUSIVELY ON AZUBU
Follow the best players and teams exclusively on Azubu, such as Faker, Rush, Espeon, Yellowstar, Skyred and many others.
If life gets in the way and you do miss a stream, VODs are just a click away so you’ll always be able to catch the action you want to see.
CONNECT WITH BROADCASTERS AND THE COMMUNITY
Chat in real-time with players and fans right from your mobile device. You become connected to and a member of an engaged and passionate eSports community.
Set notifications for the teams, players, channels and tournament coverage you want to watch, so you’ll never miss the action.
VODs ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
VOD support on mobile. Never miss a thing even in different time zones.
- Now supporting "forgot password" on mobile to allow resetting your password
- The channels you follow are now also shown on the home screen
- Sign-in and account registration improvements, including better support for landscape mode
- Added more emojis for use in chat
- Improved persistent sign-in. You will now remain signed-in between sessions for a longer time.
- Resolved issue preventing receiving channel live notifications on certain devices
Use SEND FEEDBACK and tell us what you think!