The offical Frankfurt Stock Exchange app is now available in the brand new version 3.0 with new design:
faster and more reliable than ever, realtime prices, DAX live webcam, personal watchlists and portfolios, the latest news and events, an individual market overview and much more
This app will provide you with all the important prices and news directly from the source - if available in real time.
- free of charge: Real time prices from the relevant market Frankfurt. Xetra real time optionally.
- customized: Adjust your personal market overview with the market indicators like DAX, bund future and Euro you want to see and choose your preferred market place (Xetra/Frankfurt).
- extensive: Chart tool with more functions and more flexible settings for time periods
- simple: Create multiple watchlists and portfolios. Monitor your securities and your accounts value easy and straightforward with the new sidebar menu.
- informative: Use your iPhone to keep yourself updated with latest news and market reports. Our detailed economic event calendar will make sure that you never miss any date again
- live: Turn your device into landscape mode and use the DAX webcam for a view to the famous trading floor.
- easy to use: The live search helps you to find more than 900,000 securities, equities, bonds, ETFs, ETCs, ETNs, funds, commodities, certificates, currencies and futures fast.
- no overweight: Only important information without unnecessary bits and pieces.
- up to date: You decide how often the quotes are updated: continuously in push mode or up to every 10 minutes.
- mobile: Your data is synchronized with the boerse-frankfurt.com server. This enables you to access your data from anywhere you want.
If you have suggestions or you need assistance using our app, you can contact us at [email protected]
or +49 (0) 69 211 18310.
- redesign oft the user interface
- Easy navigation via sidebar menu
- Creation of new watchlists
- Editability of all watchlists
- Editability of all portfolios
- Selection of preferred market place
- Depiction of the Xetra-Orderbook
- Chart tool with new functions and more flexible settings for time periods
- History of instruments that have been viewed lately
- Additional key figures for fundamental analysis
- Depiction of quotes for warrants
- Product tour und help section