B1 Archiver is an application to unzip and unrar archives and extract original set of files.
* decompress zip, rar, b1, as well as 34 other formats;
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
* (Pro Version) open password-protected zip, rar and 7z;
* (Pro Version) open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01);
* and much more...
Thank you for using the B1 Archiver. The B1 team has seen thousands of positive reviews of our product, its functionality, and the fact that it's free. However, now we need your support. We are introducing a paid Pro Version of the B1 Archiver. Don’t worry — the B1 project has allways been about helping people, so the B1 File Manager will remain free and fully functional. We will be grateful to everyone who decides to buy and support the B1 Archiver.
★B1 Archiver gives you 10 free unpacking right after you install it. You can buy more right when you reach the limit or purchase the Pro Version.
★In Pro Version you can:
* Unpack the unlimited number of archives;
* Unpack password-protected archives;
* Unpack multi-part archives.
B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
* decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* (Pro Version) open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
* (Pro Version) open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
* and much more...
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
* read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
* access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people who created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass to decompress it - please send it to [email protected]
for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at [email protected]
Started in 2011 B1 Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
+ bug fixes
+ updated icon
+ support for RAR5
+ bug fixes
* fixed issues with Gmail app
+ multi-extract option
+ creating split archives
+ comments for zip archives
+ password restrictions for encrypted zips
+ extract from zip archives with non-ascii symbols in names
+ "open as archive" option
* usability improvements
+ browse files inside archives without actual extraction (preview)
+ partial extraction
+ creating password-protected zip and b1 archives
+ new icon