★★★ "If you’re a new parent, this is a must-have app. It’s a great way to not only record everything in one place, but give you a way to track it and see how it all effects each other, meaning you’re more likely to have a happy and healthy baby (and well-rested parents!)."
★ Baby Daychart Lite provides full function except sync online, if you need to sync with babysit partners, please try full version.
Many new parents are overwhelmed with wonder of what baby needs. Baby Daychart is a useful baby tracker to help parents log baby activities, and analyze to simple and clear charts. Parents can view and know at a glance the time since baby's last meal or diaper change, and know what your baby need better.
★ What Baby Daychart can help parents?
1. Track activity : Track daily activities as sleep, diaper, bottle, food, nurse and medical or health information.
2. Share with friends : Share interesting event on Facebook or other social network.
3. Chart : Baby Daychart provide kinds of chart to help parents to understand baby's daily schedule. Also parents can define custom item to record and create chart.
4. Note : Take medical or health note of your baby, and view them in timeline to track.
5. Email : Send child log to babysit partner to share information.
- Track daily activities
- Share events or photos on Facebook
- Chart and Timeline to show when and how your baby act
- Backup and restore history data
- Summary of daily activity to know at a glance
- Take photo and record baby's special moment
- Support multiple babies to track
- Note medical information and compare along timeline
- Add custom health item to track and create chart
- Add custom medical item to track
- View chart by day/week/month, to compare history data
- View timeline chart to identify daily schedule
- Post to Evernote automatically
★★ Known issues:
- Moto Droid devices sometimes fail to Facebook share.
Please feedback any problems by email([email protected]
), we can't respond to market comment.
Visit http://www.babydaychart.com to learn more.
Keyword: baby app, parents apps, mum, log, tracker, monitor, record, diary, free
- fix touch screen sensitive problem
- post to Evernote automatically