★ How to restore trial data : You can restore trial data when upgrade full version, first backup in trial version, then restore in full version.
★ New Feature : You can sync multiple devices by Baby Daychart full version now, follow these steps:
1. Create a Dropbox account from http://www.dropbox.com, if you don't have one. Dropbox provides 2G web storage, it's easy to register and totally FREE.
2. Enter dropbox account/password when you try to Backup/Merge online in Baby Daychart. Baby Daychart will sync your data on cloud, you can also install Dropbox on Windows platform to check backup data and images.
3. You can use the dropbox account to sync between difference devices.
Firstly, congratulations! Having a baby is an exciting moment. That said many new parents are overwhelmed with wonder of what baby needs. Baby Daychart is a useful baby tracker to help parents log baby activities, and analyze to simple and clear charts. Parents can view and know at a glance the time since baby's last meal or diaper change, and know what your baby need better.
★ What Baby Daychart can help parents?
1. Track activity : Track daily activities as sleep, diaper, bottle, food, nurse and medical or health information.
2. Share with friends : Share interesting event on Facebook or other social network, post a cute picture or share your baby's current mood.
3. Chart : Baby Daychart provide clear chart to help parents to understand baby's daily schedule. Also parents can define custom item to record and create chart.
4. Note : Take medical or health note of your baby, and view them in timeline to track. Print it out and take it to the doctor if necessary.
5. Email : Send child log to babysit partner to share information.
- Track daily activities
- Share events or photos on Facebook
- Chart and Timeline to show when and how your baby act
- Backup and restore history data
- Summary of daily activity to know at a glance
- Take photo and record baby's special moment
- Support multiple babies to track
- Note medical infomation and compare along timeline
- Add custom health item to track and create chart
- Add custom medical item to track
- View chart by day/week/month, to compare history data
- View timeline chart to identify daily schedule
- Post to Evernote automatically
★★ Known issues:
- Moto Droid devices sometimes fail to Facebook share.
- fix touch screen sensitive problem
- post to Evernote automatically