Baby ESP is a baby activity tracker that helps you easily log your baby's activities (Eating, Sleeping, Pooping and much more).
Know at a glance the time since baby's last meal, nap or diaper change.
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 3 million diapers and 3 million nursing sessions!
* Full version has five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
This app is a free 7 day trial of Baby ESP to give you a chance to try everything out before buying the full version. All features are enabled except for syncing between multiple devices.
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Baths
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Learn more at http://www.babyesp.com and http://support.babyesp.com
The trial has been updated with the new features in BabyESP 1.8
- Solids food tracking
- Improved stability