Easy-to-use app to keep track of an infant's diapers, feedings, naps, and more!
* Easily enter events with a minimum number of touches
* See at a glance the time since last wet and poopy diaper, time since last feeding, and how long baby has been awake or asleep
* Track Baths, Walks, other activities, and add Journal notes for doctor visits, vitamins, etc.
* Quickly display the last few events, and browse all history too
* Export all data in csv (spreadsheet) and rtf (word processing) format for analysis, archiving, or to bring to the doctor's office with you.
* Add descriptions/comments to all entries. Useful to note meconium diapers, fussy naps, or what types of solid foods you're trying.
* Supports breast or bottle
* Track solid foods: what you introduce and when.
* Optionally enter an amount. oz or mL.
* Easy to note which side to nurse on: if you choose Left or Right, the default next time is Right or Left accordingly.
* Time naps
* Display the time sleeping or time since last nap if awake
* Edit entries in place if you have a typo.
* Supports 12 or 24 hour clock and displays dates and times according to system settings
* Email Export
* More statistics, including daily and weekly numbers for diapers, feedings, naps
* Increase recent items list on main screen to 20 (from 10)
* Change the icons on the main screen to letters rather than the images for US and Canadian locales only. I have been contacted by someone who has a patent on baby tracking devices that contain images. I do not think I am infringing on this patent but this is the simplest solution for me. I'm sorry about this change!