A GP surgery and more on your smartphone.
· Video or phone consultations with top doctors in minutes
· Text your health-related questions using our Ask service
· Review your clinical records
· Medical monitoring
· Easy to register
· Fully registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and approved by the NHS.
· 30 day FREE trial, full membership £4.99p/m thereafter
Being ill is difficult enough, getting healthcare shouldn’t be. At babylon, we combine the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors to make healthcare simpler, better, and more accessible and affordable for people everywhere.
Please be aware that consultations must be booked in the name of the patient. If you are booking on behalf of your child you will need to register them in the Family Accounts section of the app, and book a consultation through their profile.
By downloading the app you can:
· Text any question or image to our clinicians for a quick personal response
· Access your clinical records, stored securely and available to you instantly
· Register your family members using Family Accounts to track their health, Ask questions, and store their clinical records
· Monitor your health with seamless integration through health devices and your existing health apps
By subscribing for £4.99 per month in the UK or €7.99 in Ireland, you can:
· Make an appointment in seconds and speak to a top vetted doctor in minutes via video Consultation or phone call
You will not be charged until you decide to book a consultation, at which point you will be offered a free 30 day trial, after that you will be charged £4.99 per month for unlimited consultations. If you do not wish to subscribe you can pay-as-you-go for £29 per appointment.
What our users are saying:
• “Great service and well executed as an app, this is how consulting with a doctor should be - on MY terms.” Callum FC, UK
What the press are saying:
• “A game changer… the world’s simplest virtual health service, right in the palm of your hand.” The Huffington Post
• “...make booking healthcare appointments as simple as booking a Hailo cab.” Wired
• “What if talking to your GP was as easy as ordering a cab on your smartphone?” BBC
• “The doctor will see you now… on your smartphone screen.” The Times
• “Ground-breaking… babylon phone app puts a doctor in your pocket.” Daily Express
What our partners are saying:
• “Has the potential to change the way people access care. We are excited.” Bupa
• “Healthcare has been calling out for this kind of innovation.” Aviva
• “babylon are at the cutting edge of the revolution.” AXA
What’s New in Version 1.8.8
Integration with S-Health, letting you track and interpret you health data.
Few bug fixes