HEALTHCARE FROM ANYWHERE
babylon is a personalised healthcare service that gives you access to reliable medical advice and appointments with qualified GPs.
It’s the convenient way to access healthcare, monitor your health, receive prescriptions and speak to an expert online doctor from your phone, anywhere in the world, when you’re feeling unwell. FREE FEATURES
• 24/7 medical advice
at hand from anywhere with an internet connection. babylon asks you questions about your circumstances and analyses millions of symptoms in seconds to give you more accurate and personalised online advice to help get the medicine you really need, unlike a Google or WebMD search.
• Text a medical question to a qualified doctor for free expert advice.
• Check your health with our Monitor health tracker. The Monitor integrates with over 150 existing health apps and wearables. babylon helps you check test results, monitor activity levels and health information so you always know how you’re doing. PREMIUM FEATURES
• With a babylon subscription, speak to a qualified doctor for expert advice about your health queries and diagnosis of your symptoms as often as you want via video or phone appointments with GMC registered GPs.
• Prescriptions sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice for collection within the hour. Your prescription medicine can also be delivered to your home or office - including free delivery in London!
• babylon can also make referrals for specialist appointments and therapies.
• Easy access to doctor notes and recordings of your video appointments online.
• An easy and affordable way to seek expert advice and speak to a fully-qualified therapist, from the palm of your hand, wherever you feel the most comfortable. COMMON MEDICAL CONDITIONS INCLUDE
• Chest or Upper Respiratory Infection
• Urinary Tract Infection
• Fungal infections
• Sports Injuries
• Travel Medicine
• Digestive Disorders
• Dry Skin – Eczema
• Back Pain
• Colds and Flu
• Thyroid Disorders
• Mental health conditions including stress, anxiety and depressionFAQsWho are the babylon GPs?
All babylon doctors are GMC-registered in the UK and IMC registered in Ireland with over 10 years professional experience.Can I talk to a doctor face to face?
You can talk to a doctor via live video chat straight through the babylon app and all from the comfort of your own home, office or hotel, wherever you are in the world. Is your symptom checker accurate?
Our symptom checker has been shown to be as accurate as doctor or nurse so you can check a symptom in confidence. Can I book a doctor appointment at the weekend? How soon can I get an appointment?
Yes, our doctors are available 8 am to 8 pm UK time, 7 days a week so you can talk to a doctor when it suits you. Can I link with other health devices to track my health?
Yes, we work with over 100 different health tech wearables. Where can I use babylon?
You can download and use babylon from the palm of your hand, anywhere in the world, at home, work or while travelling. SAFETY
Your data is always safe. We’re regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in the UK. Our doctors are GMC registered and have an average of 10 years GP experience. We are compliant with ISO 27001 Stage 1 to guarantee the highest levels of security for all medical records and personal data.
Just 1 in 100 doctors make it through our tough hiring process, so you'll always get high-quality online healthcare and expert medical diagnosis. Make an appointment in seconds, speak to a doctor in minutes.
Download the babylon app today and take control of your health.
We’re always updating babylon to make sure you are always getting the best service possible.
This release includes:
○ Implementation of new interface features.
○ Improvements to how the app handles no internet connection.
○ Bug fixes and UI/UX enhancements.
If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service to you, please let us know at [email protected]