GOOGLE: Staff Picks
What happens when you combine Prince of Persia and the Lost Vikings in one game? An instant classic and Android's best puzzle platformer.
Babylonian Twins is a 2D retro puzzle platform game that takes you to 576 BC in ancient Mesopotamia. With a beautifully reconstructed historic environments, original Middle Eastern music and innovative two-character control, you will enjoy days and weeks of exploration and mind-twisting puzzles. A critically acclaimed remake of the original Commodore Amiga game which was built in Iraq in the 90s.
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
4.5/5 - GamePro
5/5 - AppSmile
8/10 - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
"Fantastic head-scratching puzzles" - GamePro
"Top marks level design, superb challenges", EuroGamer
"A proud member of Mensa" - 148Apps
"Reminds us what was so good about 16-bit gaming" - PocketGamer
"A gorgeous, charming platformer with one of the most interesting backstories" - C-Net
"An Instant Classic" - THEAPPERA
Also featured on AOL News, Kotaku, Wired.com, Arstechnica, The Independent, The Vancouver Sun and others.
About the game
- Guide the twin princes of Babylon in their quest to restore peace in Babylon in unique co-operative tag-team control
- Over a dozen large levels across five worlds including: Tower of Babel, the Assyrian Place, the Procession Street and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- Super crisp retina graphics with a detailed reconstruction of ancient Mesopotamia derived from authentic history texts
- An album worth of original authentic Iraqi Music
- Super smooth scrolling at 60fps
- Secret treasures and bonus levels
http://facebook.com/babyloniantwins (tips, support and special offers)
- Critical bug fixes
- Removed unused permissions
- Start with 5 lives
- Level map changes
Android TV Support
Now supports NVIDIA SHIELD and most game controllers
Email us at contact at babyloniantwins.com if you experience any problem