Babymetrics was inspired by our journey as new parents from the birth of our son through his first 18 months. Every parent knows, or soon discovers, all the little things that are required to nurture their baby through his or her first months and years of life. Whether it's tracking what mom eats if she's breastfeeding, what baby eats, dirty diapers or just enjoying watching baby grow, Babymetrics is meant to be a steadfast and useful assistant to help you keep track of these important details.
With Babymetrics, you can:
* Track the frequency of your baby's breastmilk (whether from the breast or a bottle) and formula feeds
* Known the length of time your baby breastfeeds (if breastfeeding)
* Track the volume of (bottle-delivered) breastmilk or formula
* Record what solid foods (or liquids, like juices) baby eats and drinks, as well as what mother eats or drinks
* Record reactions baby has (for example, an allergic skin reaction, spit-up, etc.)
* Monitor how many dirty diapers baby makes in a day
* Log how often, and for how long, baby naps
* Get a brief summary of all these things in a convenient, easy-to-use format for use at visits to the doctor (well visits or otherwise)
* Got twins (or triplets, or more!!)? Have one newborn and one infant who still breastfeeds? Babymetrics can help you there, too: you can store all this information, independently, for more than one child
Currently Babymetrics is supported by an advertisement that appears on the "main" screen. In development is an In-App Purchase that will allow you to permanently remove the advertisement for a small, one-time fee.
* Fixed an issue with computing statistics for baby's information