The free version of Baby's Health is an limited version of the paying application. You can test it before downloading the full version. The full version is detailed below.
The return home after giving birth is a special time. On the one hand it is very pleasant to finally be back home, but on the other hand it can be a bit nerve-wracking because you have many questions about your baby and also about yourself, your health, getting back into shape, your frame of mind, etc.
An exchange with a midwife is often reassuring, bringing you answers to your questions, confirming that you are doing things properly and taking good care of your baby. Unfortunately, you don’t always have a midwife at home, and not in the middle of the night...
BABY’S HEALTH was created for you. For all mothers and fathers who are facing these questions, doubts, and worries.
BABY’S HEALTH aims to provide you with as many answers as possible to your questions concerning your baby and yourself of course! This application will be developed further to offer you more and more services.
This version offers the following functionalities:
- ThermoBaby: the essential tool which will explain to you how to dress your baby as a function of the ambient temperature. Inside, in the bedroom for example, you enter the temperature of the room that your baby is in in an animated thermometer. ThermoBaby indicates the clothes to choose for your child.
For going outside, just press the corresponding button before leaving the house and a GPS included in the application will geolocalize you and will give you the outside temperature automatically. ThermoBaby will explain to you how to dress your child based on the temperature that it finds.
- BabyAdvice: more than 50 relevant and pragmatic pieces of advice concerning your child from an expert Midwife*. Some examples:
o When will the umbilical cord fall off?
o What is the baby’s normal temperature?
o What should I do if there is fever?
o Is the baby eating enough?
o When will the baby see properly?
o Is my child throwing a tantrum?
- MotherAdvice: More than 30 pieces of advice dedicated to mothers and their health, their state of mind, the resumption of menses, etc. These advice items were written by Julien SORIN*, our expert midwife. It includes 4 categories with answers to your questions:
o Breast feeding.
o Detailed information about the postpartum period
o The possible complications after childbirth
o Getting back into shape
These sections will of course be further developed and new pieces of advice will be added regularly to continue to support you in your role as a mother. If you don’t find the answers to all of your questions in this section, don’t hesitate to contact us using the form in the "Direct advice" section to submit the question that you would like to see addressed in our application.
* About Julien SORIN:
Julien has been registered with the order of midwives for more than 10 years. Since 2006, he has had more than 2,000 appointments per year, and he specializes in the accompaniment of mothers when they are returning home. He is one of the first midwives to have taken part in the PRADO (Programme d'Accompagnement du Retour à Domicile) Program to accompany the return home after hospitalization experimental program which was extended to all of France this year.
Keywords : baby, mom, nursing, baby bottle, health, child, midwife, thermometer, delivery, pregnancy
This new version of Baby's Health offers you:
- The possibility of personalizing your baby according to his origins,
- The translation, within the application, within all the advice in English, Italian, German, Spanish and mandarin,
- The possibility of choosing the unit of temperature (celsius or fahrenheit)
To offer you more services, 3 new features will be soon available in your application:
- The schedule of the sucking,
- The vaccinal calendar,
- The curves of growth.