Time telling may not be one of children’s natural abilities, but there are easy ways to teach them the concept without spoiling the fun. We are here to make the connection with time, routines, and play!
- Be a clockmaker and assemble your own clocks
- Repair broken clocks and and see them back in action
- Take on time telling challenges with the knowledge you possess!
Most parents recognize but often neglect their children’s ability to register patterns and routines. In Time Telling Fun, children will have hands on experience with our playful clocks while they relate the concept of time with their daily routines. We will make time telling a fun exercise for children!
-- -- --
We focus on inspirational learning
We focus on skill-building
We focus on bringing fun contents to our young audience
Take the baby bus for an unique learning experience!
The series introduction:
Baby Bus is the first trusted brand in early childhood educational software. The mobile applications are designed and developed specifically for preschoolers, and they are divided into two groups by age, the Starter Group for toddlers between the ages of 1 and 3 and the Prodigy Group for children between the ages of 3 and 6.
The educational series in the Prodigy Group combines the main concepts of early childhood education to meet the needs of mastering different learning categories. The applications are aimed at the comprehensive and the analytic development in preschoolers.
Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" to find all of our products.
Feel free to tell us your thoughts on our games and services using the contact methods listed below:
E-mail: [email protected]
1. Removed unnecessary permissions.
2. Set screen timeout time to be 5 minutes.
3. Bugs fixed.
1. Auto-rotate screen function added.
2. HD icons added for high-resolution devices.
3. Touch feedback added for interactive elements.
4. Able to use back button to return to the previous scene or exit the app.