Backgammon Masters is now available on Android!
Masters of Backgammon is a wonderfully executed game of backgammon in medieval style. It has very simple and easy to use interface for real fans of this popular board game! Backgammon is one of the oldest board games in the world, beginnings of which date back to more than 5000 years. Despite its old age millions of people all around the world enjoy this game up to this day. Learn to play with them as well! Play with friends, organize tournaments and improve your skill! It's fun! One match will take you only 5 to 30 minutes.
Our game supports many styles of backgammon. You can play not only the classical international backgammon, but also Narde which is very popular in Russia and Tawla, favored in Turkey. There is also an option for Old English backgammon - a style very popular in United Kingdom.
● 5 backgammon styles: Backgammon, Narde, Nackgammon, Old English and Tawla
● 4 game modes: Online game, Bluetooth peer-to-peer, against AI and Hotseat
● 100% fair and completely random dice rolls
● Option to check dice fairness in the game
● 6 beautiful boards: Classic, Metal, 10,000BC, Profi, Casino and White Crocodile!
● 2 difficulty levels in game vs AI
● Daily tournaments in backgammon and narde
● Extensive statistics for the last match
● Share your success on Facebook or Twitter
● Highlighting available moves, Undo function, Online Chat and much, much more.
● Find new friends and opponents in global chat!
● Elo score support and skill levels for players. Can you reach the top?
● Free updates!
If you like this game, give us a rating!
Follow us: http://twitter.com/2kbcompany
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/2KBLLC
- Added private message system between friends.
- Added notifications to players upon receiving gold from friends and upon getting a mute from the moderators.
- Added notification upon being late for a tourney
- Added the “rope” back. It opens the news board and mailbox.
- Fixed checker selection bug
- Fixed critical bug in game rules upon bearing checkers of the board
- Changed algorithm upon counting a victory in case of opponent declining a raise.
- Slight interface changes