Backup Text for Whats allows you to export your Whats messages, convert to Plain Text, CSV, Excel and HTML file formats and yes, those files can be read in your phone or computer! Your exported files can be saved on your phone's SD card or sent to your email as attachment. It is fast and easy to backup your Whats messages!
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Export your chat messages and Emoji icons can be displayed in the HTML format
* Export and send to your email as attachment directly
* Filter by chat
* Filter by date
* Filter by message type
* Sorting messages
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Export to Excel 2007/2010 workbook (*.xlsx)
* Export to HTML conversation (*.html)
* Export to HTML table (*.html)
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ Backup Text for Whats and SMS to Text share same file format. Using our app SMS to Text, those export Whats messages can be restored to your phone as SMS
Backup Text for Whats export your chat messages, based on your Whats chat history backup. Please follow the steps below, to make the up-to-date chat history backup:
1. Open your Whats
2. Press the Menu button
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click "Chat preferences"
5. Click "Chat history backup"
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:[email protected]
* Added support Whats .crypt8 database file, need to import Whats key file manually or requires [root] to import automatically
* Added support Whats .crypt7 database file, need to import Whats key file manually or requires [root] to import automatically
* Added support to new version of Whats database
* Bug fixes
* Added a new feature: Save images (HTML only)
* Bug fixes