Badge Lite works like a badge or timekeeper.
You can mark the times of your arrival at work, start and end of lunch break, start and end general break and exit ... with a simple touch.
It's a tool designed to eliminate notes on paper and to control data that your employer has about your timekeeping.
- The "Refresh" button recalculate the totals updated to the current second.
- The "Modify" button allows you to delete or change the time of an action previously entered.
- "Select Day" (only in Pro version) button displays actions of the selected day and here you can add or delete actions for past days.
- Export Data (only in Pro version): it stores badge.html file in /sdcard/download folder with all data entered.
badge.html can be imported to every computer and opened in a web browser or in Microsoft Excel or in OpneOffice Calc, but also displayed on the Android device.
- Import Data (only in Pro version): before changing smartphone or formatting it perform an export, then save badge.html file on the new smartphone in the /sdcard/download folder and rename it in badgeimport.html. Now you can perform the Import Data.
- If a day is marked as holiday, all hours of work will be considered as overtime in the report.
- Setting of your daily hours of work.
- Choose for monthly or weekly balance hours.
- You can view a monthly report without exporting and open badge.html file (only in Pro version)
- Create a new calendar named "Badge Pro" on your device and synchronize your daily work with it (calendar button).
- Syncronize ALL days with "Badge Pro" calendar (long press on calendar button).
synchronize your daily work with your Calendar (press on calendar button)
syncronize ALL days with "Badge Pro" calendar (long press on calendar button)
expected time of exit
Ads Banner removed