The BakaReader EX is a new project for reading Light Novels translations from the Baka-Tsuki.org website.
Enabling you to download the Novel content and read it offline, while also providing other features:
- Keeping track of your favorites/wishlist;
- Bookmark feature for multiple novels;
- Get back to reading your last viewed novel with the click of a button;
- Check the teaser list for a preview of what's to come;
- Download entire novels, or only the parts you want.
*IMPORTANT*: Baka-Tsuki's servers were updated recently, and this caused some issues for us, like missing content and red links. Do not fret! We are working to resolve the issue!
Having problems? After recovering a backup, some novels might not display context properly, or after an update.
Just re-download the novel's information (go to the novel list, long touch on the novel and download novel info)
For chapters not displaying correctly, attempt to re-download the chapter (long click on the chapter > download).
Regarding other languages: Added alt. language parser for Indonesian, Polish, and French, visit baka tsuki forum for other language.
Complete changelog can be checked from Settings > Version or check:
You can also help with coding, ideas or bug reports by accessing the GitHub webpage (https://github.com/calvinaquino/LNReader-Android), sending an email to the developer or accessing baka-tsuki.org forums: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5389
- Fix Issue #173: Update parser to handle external chapter.
- Fix issue #174: Novel cover scaling.
- Wrap image viewer in html to allow better scaling.
- Refactor DisplayNovelContentActivity and BakaTsukiWebViewClient.
- Add Browser Back for external pages, may only works for KitKat+.
- Fix Issue #175: Prev/Next loading.