Perfect bookkeeping app for small business owner, sales person and service provider.
Balance Book has been selected as application example in book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies" (ISBN 978-0-470-93629-0)
• Password protection
• Select from 34 most used currencies
• Daily,weekly and monthly details and summaries
• Weekly/monthly charts(3 data types)
• User-extendable Database
• Duplicate record
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export report in CSV or HTML format to SD card
• Send report in CSV or HTML format by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Import feature: For information about account, costs and sales categories, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Auto update check
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Receipt snapshot
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Price calculator
• Loan calculator
• Math calculator
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above.
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
• Enhanced cloud backup and restore feature.
• Updated to build with latest SDK
• Updated chart size for large screen devices.
• Bug fixes.
• Fixed calculator display issue on Galaxy S4 and other HD+ devices.
• Fixed a force close issue due to null point exception.
• Fixed bulk deletion issue.
• Bug fixes and enhancements.
• New feature for bulk deletion